NORTH DELTA PARK EARLY SPRING LIGHT USAGE
North Delta Park Practice Booking Procedure
1. Starting March 1 and continuing until April 1 we will have Diamonds 1, 2 and 3 available to book Monday through Friday in 2 slots each night, 6pm and 8pm. Coaches will need to email their 3 top choices for day and time slot to Chris Roper. They will get the same day and time each week. Every effort will be made to give everyone their first choice but that may not always be possible. If after all coaches have replied and the schedule completed, there are empty slots, they can book a second time, through Chris Roper. The completed schedule will be posted on the website.
2. There will be no bookings for any other diamonds or any other time slots. All others will be first
come, first serve. If you are on a diamond and a team shows up to play a game, you will need to move.
3. We have also secured Chalmers Park, Heath Elementary, Hellings Elementary, Richardson Elementary and Sunshine Hills Elementary if teams are looking for space.
4. Practice time during the season is first come, first serve and will not be booked unless for
an exhibition or make-up game.
5. We do not have access to the turf diamonds until the last week of March so you will
need to be aware of soccer as they have use of those fields.
6. The keys for the lights and equipment box are located in the lock box inside of the batting cages. The last team leaving the park at night will be responsible for turning out the lights. If the lights get left on, then all 3 teams in the late slot will lose their remaining slots. 10pm is shutdown time.
7. If you require the code for the lock boxes, please contact Chris roper or Cliff Lane.
North Delta Softball Association Batting Cage Rules
1. Both cages will be booked using the sheets provided from 3pm to 10pm every day. Fill in your team name in the space provided under the date and time you wish. There is a sign-up sheet in each cage.
2. All other times are on a first come, first serve basis. If you are using the cages during unbooked times, please limit your use to 1 hour. If someone arrives to use them, please be respectful and let them know how much time is left in your hour.
3. Please look after the equipment by putting it back in the manner you found it and locking everything up when you are finished.
4. Please rake up the cage prior to leaving.
5. Report any damage to an Executive Member as soon as possible.
6. Any misuse and your use of the cages will be disallowed for the remainder of the season.